Here I teach you a very cool swagger style classic rock guitar riff in the key of Cm. The main trick to sound great in any typ of music is that you follow the vibe of a tune and try to play the right notes exactly there where they are needed. What really helps is that you visualize the vibe of a tune. Here I would describe the vibe of a tune as cool and relaxed orange vibe, with waves of fun and I would say this track has kind of a Chris Rea vibe.
Here you can download the files which are associated to this tutorial :
Here I teach you a very cool swagger style classic rock guitar riff in the key of Cm. The main trick to sound great in any typ of music is that you follow the vibe of a tune and try to play the right notes exactly there where they are needed. What really helps is that you visualize the vibe of a tune. Here I would describe the vibe of a tune as cool and relaxed orange vibe, with waves of fun and I would say this track has kind of a Chris Rea vibe.
Here you can download the files which are associated to this tutorial :
www.hanspeterkruesi.com
if you love this website please support it either with a
Premium Membership or / and
Farbmusik Supporter Donation