1. After the experiences of this year it came more and more clear that I neglected my live - perfoming too much in the past years. I was too busy with all kind of internet - projects and composing. So I made a serios desicion in August 10 to change my life and somehow get back into the life-perfomring scene which I missed for more then 10 years. So I started to contribute for a 70's blues - rock band with 2 guys. We are starting practicing work soon.
2. I had a jazz - gig in Zug on Sept. 9th where I preperaed myself for 3 weeks that I was able to play all this difficult jazz - stuff. And I succeded. I was the only guy who was playing all songs by hearts with themes and solo - parts. But I must admit it was great fun playing all these heavy tunes even that I sometimes missed some more rocking sounds. :)Here is the homepage of these guys http://www.hazzdajazz.ch
3. I got a request from a professional big band to take the job as a guitarplayer reenctly. There are all professional musicians there and the conductor is a very experienced pro http://www.belabalintbigband.ch/
4. And last but not least I have a concert with my Farbmusik on Oct 2nd http://www.farbmusik.com/live.htm - in Dübendorf near Zürich. As far as I heard from my manager the pre - selling of tickets is going well. And I will be playing with a gueststar http://www.tatjananikic.com
5. Some more discussions are going on. There is a overall interest of musicians which would like to work with me.
This all came very fast and what was very astonishing for me is that the overall comments from musicians and fans which heard me play live ( now also with band ) - Everybody can not believe that they never heard of me since my skills on the guitar impress everybody. Some even say that I must be the best guitarplayer in Switzerland. But fans mostly exagerate a bit in their enthusisme. I would say that I worked hard on the guitar since I started to play and I guess there are not many players around with similar skills. But believe me - there is always somebody who plays better and music is not a competition its about music and emotions.
Live - Performing
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users